Hello, my name is Nicole and I am a student at the University of Houston. My
major is Print Journalism with a minor in Education. I grew up in Sugar
land, Texas and I come from a large family who has always encouraged me to
reach for the moon, and if I miss I can still catch a star. I am eager to
graduate and complete one chapter of my journey at the University of Houston, so
that I can move towards my next chapter. I look forward to using my degree, my experience
and my education to help others. I remember my father always telling me as a
child it is better to give than receive. I never knew the impact these words
would have in the choices I’ve made in my life, education and career. I
am grateful to my father, my family and loved ones for helping me reach my goals
and the lessons they have taught me. I chose the University of Houston
because it was close to my family, to my loved ones and it offered a wide range
of opportunities like diversity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IfyGC5Jqqc&feature=youtu.be
No comments:
Post a Comment